Senin, 15 Agustus 2011

♡ About Myself ♡

The Ladies And Gentleman
- Welcome To My Blog -

- You wanna know about me ?
if yes, all right! I will introduce myself to you (´▽`)/ 
- well, I'm not good in introducing myself to you ,
- but I'll try ! .

begins with the name, ok?
my real name is Aliya Jauhari Hildayanti
I used to be called aliya, misuzu, sakura, misu.
but , you can call me anything you like !
 I was born on 2 - 5 - 2000
❤ likes ? ❤
 ❤ I'm verry likes a DONUT ,CHOCOLATE , K-POP , ANIME , MANGA ,and DRAMA KOREA'S ❤
❤ many boyband korea's that  i like's ! ❤
❤ you wanna know ? if yes ! ok ! I would mention it
  ❤ SUPER JUNIOR , SHINee , BIG BANG , 2PM , 2AM , SS501 , BEAST❤
❤ and many girlband korea's that i like's ! ❤
❤ wanna know ? ok ! i would mention it ! ;p ❤
❤ SNSD , MISS A , T-ARA , KARA , F(X) , WONDER GIRL ❤
❤ i very , very , very , LIKES K-POP !!! ❤
❤ dislike ? ❤
❤ I'm verry dislike a COPYCAT , LIARS , STEALER , BETRAYAL , COCKROACH  
I'm just an ordinary little girl, selfish, lazy, careless, and has a childish attitude  ❤
❤  I also do not have many friends , but i have a 3 best friends
have 3 friends who always understands me
they are one of them named denise , verry understand me :')
I guess just to be here .. .
thank you for your visit my blog ! i'm verry happy !
 ❤ remember! come back! and I will update again within a week!
❤ ah !!! I almost forgot!
❤I have an idol from korea ! ❤
they named is Bae Suzy (miss a) , IU / Lee Ji Un , Kim Soo Hyun , Wooyoung (2PM) , Taecyeon (2PM) , Eunjung (T-ARA), Tiffany Hwang (SNSD) , Kim Sang Bum , Choi Siwon ( Super Junior ) ,Minho (SHINee) , Kim Tae Min (SHINee)
♡ The End ♡

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar